Welcome to AWJ Chicago
Donate to AWJ!
Make a one-time or recurring monthly donation to support AWJ today!
News & Events
- Conversations with two of the savviest women in Chicago, reporter and news analyst Laura Washington and nationally recognized women’s advocate Rebecca Sive, will kick off a new year of programming for the Association for Women Journalists - Chicago. Washington will be the featured speaker at AWJ’s annual meeting, which will be held Wednesday, Feb. 1. Click here to register for the annual meeting.
- Click here to read Chicago Magazine's article "With #MoreThanMean, Julie DiCaro and Sarah Spain Take On the Harassment of Female Journalists."
- AWJ-Chicago President Amy Guth has a lot of tough things to say about trolls and online harassment/abuse of women on Medium.com. Read her take and add your support.
- Audio of Carol Marin's Keynote at AWJ's Annual Meeting (listen)
- AWJ's 'Where We Stand' survey (pdf)